Thursday, January 8, 2009

Something Cute and Something Fun

After all the holiday fun, we are now back in the swing of things. Cam has started school and loving it (ha ha) and me and the kids are back to our regular schedule at home. We hope all of you had a great New Year's. We sure did!

We spent New Years with my family. We had a blast playing games and eating food (Brayden ate so much junk that he threw up...). My sister introduced us to a really fun game...Partini....I think that's what it is called. We liked it so much we are thinking about buying it. We stayed extra long for my sister/bro in law's baby blessing on Sunday. He sure was a handsome little guy! Then Cam came home for school on Monday and me and the kids stayed at my fam's house for a doctor's appt. on Monday. Because of all the snow storms, we didn't come home until Wednesday. My awesome dad brought us all the way home! He is such a great dad. He will do anything to make sure we are all safe and happy. And thanks mom for taking care of us! We love you guys!
(Sorry....no pictures of the weekend)

So, SOMETHING FUN....Cam and Brayden built a fort in our living room today. Brayden didn't really understand what Cam was trying to build. He must have thought the fort was something to jump on because he jumped off the couch onto the fort. When the fort was complete, we lounged underneath it and watched Monster's Inc. I'm so glad Cam takes time out of his busy and stressful day to be with his family. He has a lot on his plate....studying, passing tests, work, church calling, and family responsibilities. And he somehow makes time for it all! We are so blessed to have him!




And SOMETHING CUTE....Aydrie in her "farmer's outfit" and Brayden being a big helper! What great kids we have!

8 comments:

bandkworky said...

Your family is so cute. I loved the fort, espically the volleyball blanket.

Krisell said...

Hi Breann!! I just came across your cute blog!! You have a really cute family. I really like your comment on your dad. My dad is the exact say way!! We're so lucky to have them aren't we!!!
Well if your interested, my blog is darenkrisellhill.blogspot.com Love to have you drop me a line!!
Talk to you later

Becky said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun holidays and that you got back safe and sound with the kiddos! I don't think anyone is happier than Cameron.

Amy said...

Isn't it great to have great husbands that take time out to play with the kids? And being home again, back in the routine of life is refreshing, wouldn't you say? Glad you had a great time with your families.

I have only heard back from Sarah O. and Cindy. What do you think?

Our Family said...

I love it I love it I love it!! sigh the big fort! I remeber when we used to do that with our little bros. Cam always made the best ones that didn't fall on us!! the farmer outfit is darling!! Hows the p90x? Do you feel like you can't even sit cause your butt hurts so bad but you can't stand either because your legs have no feeling?

Katie McCaul said...

Oh that is so cute!

Ty Clark said...

YAY FOR FORTS!! HAHAHA!! That is so funny cuz that sounds exactly like something Brayden would do HAHA!! So you better watch out cuz we have already started P90X awhile ago TAKE THAT!!:) I love Aydrie's cute outfit. She is a cutie pie!

The McCauls said...

I love that Brandon had no idea what a fort was...lol. I can totally picture him jumping off the couch on to it. I'm glad you had a fun new yrs and got to spend sometime with your fam.