Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Today is my older brother's birthday. The big 26! He is amazing and this is why:
*He works hard to support his sweet wife and 2 girls.
*He will share ANYTHING and EVERYTHING with EVERYBODY.
*He served as a soldier in Iraq for a year.
*He is ready with a listening ear.
*He's very talented with building things...and taking things apart and putting them back together (he fixed up our stereo and TV together...THANKS!)
....I could keep going! He is awesome and I don't tell him enough. So, thanks Jason for being a great brother. Hope you had a great birthday! I love you.

Crazy enough, this is the most recent picture I have of Jason and his family...it was taken right before he left for Iraq in June 2007.....hmmm....I need updated pictures.

2 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

oh how fun Jason is a great guy and his fmaily is so cute!

Ruby in the Rough said...

I always felt bad I never got to know Jason better. Tell him I said hi!