Friday, January 23, 2009

ALL ABOUT CAM

Answer the questions about your sweetheart…

*What is your husband’s name? Cameron Joe Clark

*How long have you been married? 4 years on April 9th!

*How long did you date? couple months before his mission and 3.5 months after his mission

*How old is he? 25

*Who eats more sweets? ME...no, wait....yah, me.

*Who said I love you first? Cam...and my reply was "Are you sure? You don't have to say that." A couple weeks later I hit him up with a big "I THINK I love you."

*Who is taller? Cam...6'3.5"

*Who can sing best? Me...I think

*Who is smarter? Cam...he loves all that Chemistry, Math, Biology stuff (he'll be a great Pharmacist). I am better at English.

*Who does laundry? Me...not because he can't or won't...it's cause I LOVE doing Laundry. It's my second Love.

*Who pays bills? I write the checks and seal the envelopes. He buys stamps and mails the envelopes...We both budget together once a week.

*Who sleeps on the right hand side? Cam...the right side is closer to Aydrie's bassinet....so who ever sleeps on that side has to put her Binky in her mouth every time she fusses....yah, I planned this.

*Who mows the lawn? Our cousins who live upstairs, who own the lawn.

*Who cooks dinner? In the past it was Wendy's, Arby's, MacDonald's...whoever sounded the best...now that we decided to be healthy, I usually cook something...okay, sometimes Little Caesars helps us out.

*Who drives? Cam...I can make it to Walmart and back. He knows I would get lost without him.

*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Cameron. Another reason I love him...
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. He says I denied him the first time he tried. NOT TRUE.

*Who asked who out first? I asked him to 'hang out'. That was fun. Then I asked him to hang out some more. More fun. Then I asked him again...he finally got the hint I was into him and he asked me out.

*Who wears the pants? Me on most things...but he can hold his own...especially when it comes to going to Walmart.

LOVE YOU, CAM! I REALLY WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT YOU!

I tag all you lovely ladies who want to brag about your second half.

6 comments:

Amy said...

who is kelly? That post confused me. Am I missing something?

Hayden said...

Too cute! I think I will do this too.

Anna said...

breanne! it's anna from volleyball. love your blog and your cute family. what a great example you are to me - and always have been! keep it up clarks! :)

Becky said...

I love the "who said I love you first" response! I seriously chuckled out loud.

Ty Clark said...

Wow you know a lot about cam i wonder if he knows that much about you HAHAHAHA!!

Corey and Arleen Jensen said...

Love the info. We were rolling by the time we were done reading. I am having trouble getting Kasha's comments on. What am I doing wrong? I have tried 3 times to comment... no luck. I also have baby toys. when are you coming down? We've been cleaning the upstairs. I love you Cam... pack light next trip, or bring the U-Haul. JK