Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Fun and Wisdom Teeth

We had a great Christmas! We were sad we didn't get to hang out with my family as originally planned (the snow storm kept us home). However, we joined our cousins upstairs for their Christmas party on Christmas Eve. We snacked on really good food, watched the younger (and some older) kids act out the Nativity, and then opened Christmas gifts. Our cousin Kim and her family gave Brayden a panda chair. He LOVES it. He carries it around like a stuffed animal. Our cousin Tonya and her family gave him a big hummer car and I think he wore most of the battery out that night! Aydrie got a fun toy to hang on her car seat and a cute pair of clothes. Our Uncle Dennis and Diana gave Brayden a car and Aydrie a baby doll. We didn't get our kids much...but they were spoiled by everyone else! Thanks!

Brayden was a donkey in the Nativity


Nativity members


Cool panda!


Awesome Car!


Aydrie's fun toy



We slept in until 9:30 Christmas morning. Brayden didn't wake up until then. Oh, how nice! I don't think Brayden understands the whole opening presents, "what's Santa bringing you", ...that whole Christmas thing...but once he started opening presents, he liked playing with his new toys. Santa gave him a train with a track set, bubbles, balloons, and sun glasses. Aydrie got a couple pair of clothes, a toy to lay under when on the floor, and her and Brayden both got 'Candy Land'. Friends and family also gave them outfits and other fun stuff. Thank you! I got P90X! yah baby!(Clark boys and Clark Dad....you're going down!!! ha ha ha) Cam got a weight lifting bench (thanks Tawnie and Andy!), some nice clothes for work, a phone card to call Brasil, Cologne, and a movie. We had a great Christmas!
We hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! What a great time to get together with family and friends and remember what's really important!

Aydrie's Chrismtas



Brayden's Christmas



Cam's weight bench


And on Saturday, my wisdom teeth were taken out! The whole procedure went faster than I thought...15 minutes....crazy! I only had three wisdom teeth to take out. I don't have one on the bottom left side of my mouth. So that's why I look more swollen on the other side of my face. I'm already getting sick of pudding, soup, and ice cream...well, maybe not the ice cream. Good times! Sorry about the funny picture....I didn't know Cam was taking it when I turned around. It was taken as soon as we got home from the dentist.

10 comments:

THE COX FAMILY said...

Did you cut your long beautiful hair? I'm glad you guys had a fabulous Christmas. You should have let us know you didn't go down. We would have loved to see you Christmas morning. Oh well maybe next year.

Amy said...

Did you want P90X? I want to know what you think about it. Looks like a fun Christmas.

Our Family said...

I totally forgot you got your teeth out. I hope you feel okay!!you guys seemed to have had a great christmas! sorry the weight bar seems a bit small for cam danget. well good luck with p90x it is a great work out. And those pics of Aydrie are the cutest ever in her christmas dress. happy new year coming up!

The Mitchell's said...

Wow what a great Christmas you guys must have had! Sorry to hear about the wisdom teeth!! But enjoy the ice-cream diet while you can. lol
The blessing dress is so darn cute!! love being able to watch your cute family grow!:)

Katie McCaul said...

Sounds like a great Christmas! I feel for you and the wisdom teeth...I personally love the ice cream diet.

To Cam Thanks for going to Sterling!!! We were game for hanging but you guys are way to cool to go down there. just kidding I just had to write some crap since he wrote a big long crap last time.
We all need to get together soon:)

The McCauls said...

oh man!! I didn't know you were getting your wisdom teeth out. Hope everything went well. That's fun that you got hang out with tanya and her fam for christmas

Corey and Arleen Jensen said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. Hope all is going well with your teeth. Are you coming for New Years? If so I have more stuff....... Not a car full Cameron, just a couple bags. By the way, thanks for cleaning out my basement...ha,ha,ha.... You need a hitch and a trailer for your car.....

Ty Clark said...

HAHA i love the face on Brayden with the panda chair and Aydrie she is just such a cutie no matter what :D!! Oh and Guess what YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOOSE!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We are so big ALREADY YOU GUYS ARE IN TROUBLE :D!! Oh and thanks for letting us stay and party with you guys that one night THANX!!

Ty Clark said...

hey its Preston clark your fave brother in law well I hope im your favorite any way i would just like to say there is know way you are beating me in p90x i already started and im starting to look pretty good( IM GETTING A SIX PACK IN YOUR FACE!) pluse im runing lifting and im doing p90x so there is know way you are going to win so I really hope you like losing love your buddy Preston xoxoxoxoxoxo hahahaha.

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

3 wisdom teeth? not fair, i had 6 all together. i even saved it to prove it. it's probably somewhere in the house:)