Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy Weekend

Our computer had decided to quit working, so I will add more details and pictures of our weekend later. (I'm typing on Cam's laptop right now).
This weekend was crazy and really fun. We did some Christmas shopping on Thursday - We LOVE Quilted Bear! - Then Friday night we went to the Clark Christmas party at Shannon and Parris' house. We had so much fun! The Clarks know how to party! Saturday was filled with wedding stuff...Temple, luncheon, and reception for Cam's cousin, Jad. I had never been inside the Salt Lake Temple before so it was really neat! I couldn't believe how bad the driving was on the freeway because of the snow....There were cars all over on the sides of the roads. Sunday was Aydrie's baby blessing and lunch afterwards. She was beautiful in her dress! Cam did an awesome job with the blessing. It was so great to see family and friends. Thanks everyone for coming!

More details and pictures later.

3 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

Hey we were at the Salt Lake Temple on Saturday for a sealing as well. The roads were a mess weren't they. I was so nervous being on the road with my kids! ounds like you gusy had a great weekend. It's always fun to be with family....especially during the holidays!

Katie McCaul said...

Sounds like a fun busy weekend...I love those ones! The blessing was great.
The Salt Lake Temple is so pretty, it is my 2nd favorite:) Good to see you guys and we need to see each other agian soon!!!

THE COX FAMILY said...

Thanks so much for inviting us. We had a ton of fun catching up with your family and watching Cameron harass Scottie and I:)