Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busy Weekend Pictures

Here are the details and pictures of our Busy weekend. Thanks Cam for getting our computer fixed!

Clark Christmas Party
We started the party with a wonderful dinner prepared by Parris and Shannon. It was SOOOO good. They should start their own catering buisness. Next we sang songs and opened presents. Cam had to work, so he didn't arrive until later. We talked and laughed while the kids played and around midnight, we went home. It was really great to get together with everyone again.

Before opening presents we sang Christmas songs to Parris' excellent guitar playing.


Brayden opening presents from Grandpa and Grandma Clark


Grandpa Clark holding Karlee and Aydrie and showing what Aydrie got for Christmas from the Clarks


Brayden playing with his car he got from Shannon and Parris. He LOVES this car. He won't go to sleep without it.


Shannon gave me this. I LOVE it! Cam is showing off the magnets that Shannon made herself.



Aydrie's Baby Blessing
We blessed Aydrie on Sunday and afterwards we had a lunch at our house. It was really fun getting her dressed up in her dress. She looked so cute! Cameron did a great job with the blessing. We had lots of family and friends come. Thank you! For lunch we had sandwiches, salads, chips, and desserts. I think it all turned out really nice (even though I felt like a chicken running around with it's head cut off). Thanks to our cousins for letting us have the lunch upstairs as well. And thanks to everyone for coming and also for bringing food!

Cute girl in a pretty dress!


Family eating lunch




Our cousins. They let us use the whole house for the lunch. Thank you!


My parents and Aydrie


Cam's parents and Aydrie


We're so proud! (Can you tell???)


Our family


My Grandma


Cam's Grandparents


Brayden and Aydrie


Isn't she a doll?!?

10 comments:

Amy said...

So fun! She is beautiful and Brayden is so cute.

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

Oh my gosh her dress is beutiful!! I love it! We need to get on the ball and bless Paycee!! Where did you get her dress?? (Did you make it you crafty girl?) all our love Withers

Becky said...

It looks like you've been up to a lot! I think that magnet board rocks! And I think that Aydrie's dress was gorgeous...and she had a beautiful headband too.

bandkworky said...

She is so cute. I love her dress.

Our Family said...

Definitly one of the bussy but best weeks of the year. we love getting together with you guys!!

Blackham Family said...

What a fun little weekend for you guys. I am sure you are loving having your husband around just as much as I am. without his nose in a book. anyways I am sorry I am a bad friend. but here is that number i told you i would get you like a year ago. DR Duffy -801-302-7337

Emilee said...

I'm glad that everything worked out nicely for the baby blessing. Aydrie looks soo cute in her dress.

Ruby in the Rough said...

I love seeing pictures of your family, BreAnn. It takes me back! Aydrie is so cute. That dress is gorgeous. I made Mira's blessing dress. Pretty dresses are my obsession. My mom recently shipped me some old toys that Arla helped with, like the beanbag zeebra (I think from your first or second year), and an orange sock wizard. What memories!

Katie McCaul said...

That was a beatiful dress...and the blessing was so great also! Wish we could have stayed and ate. We love you guys and Miss ya!

Ty Clark said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! B E A UTIFUL!! That was such a great time! The food was DELICIOUS as well! Aydrie was so cute in her dress! HAHAHA I loved the part where you mentioned Shannon making the magnets HAHAHA Only our family will laugh at that HAHAHA!!