Sunday, December 21, 2008

Some Christmas Randomness

Here are a few random Christmas pictures that show what we've been up to (not much).

Brayden holding Aydrie by the tree....didn't work out too well, but cute anyway!


Santa came to the ward Christmas party. Brayden was really excited to finally get his turn to sit on Santa's knee....however, I think he was more excited to get the candy cane from Santa.


Brayden and Aydrie with Santa...of course, Aydrie slept through it all.


Aydrie in her Christmas dress (thanks Jason & Katie!) ready for church. I LOVE these pictures of her! I think she is so dang cute! What a doll! I have so much fun dressing her up!

7 comments:

Becky said...

I really love that quote from Kung Fu Panda--A LOT! I hope you're enjoying this time and Cameron's being as idle as I am...it's wonderful. Also, Aydrie looks so cute in her little dress!

Blackham Family said...

I cant wait until our kids get married hopefully they will get all your genes ok mine and yours and be the cutest grandkids as a result. sounds good to me.

Amy said...

Cute dress! When are we going to have a reunion?

bandkworky said...

That is such a cute dress. Your family is so cute.

bandkworky said...

I work with Mrs. Otten your Aunt. I was working with both teachers as a sub, but now they have hired two part-timers to work one in each.

Katie McCaul said...

Those pictures are so cute! She makes the dress look so pretty. We need to hang sometime soon...sorry we didn't see you over Christmas break Jason said Cameron was working. Your family is so cute!

Ty Clark said...

AWWWW CUTE!!! I miss you guys already and it has only been a few weeks. Maybe when me and andrew come back we will just stay a day for NEW YEARS YAY!!