Friday, March 13, 2009

I can do a LOT!

I turned 5 months old yesterday.
Goodness, I'm getting BIG!

The most recent change I experienced was sleeping in a crib. I am very good at it. It's a lot better than the bassinet because I was a little squished in that tiny compartment and in the crib I can stretch all I want.


I'm also letting my mom and dad in on all the secrets I've been keeping. My talking consists of some 'hmmmmms' and some 'ohhhhhhs' and some 'ahhhhhs' and a few high squeals.

My cute older brother can get me to giggle more than anybody else. I giggle the most when Brayden is rolling cars at mom's feet. It's hilarious!


My hott mamma is debating weather to start feeding me cereal. I now wake up at 4 a.m instead of the regular 6 or 7 a.m. and I'm starving! The doctor said to wait until 6 months.

My head is still extremely odd-shaped. The pediatrician said that if my head hasn't some-what reshaped itself by 6 months, then I'll get to wear a helmet.

Rolling from my stomach to my back is easy...but I've only rolled back-to-stomach once...I'll keep at it...

I've propelled myself off the couch only ONCE so far and I can almost shimmy myself out of my bouncer seat.


WOW - I can do a LOT at 5 months.

5 comments:

Anna said...

that was really creative and fun to read. she is adorable! don't worry, babies with helmets rock! :)

Westons said...

So cute!
Was it a difficult transition to the crib, or did she even notice? I always worry about that. And it sounds like you're worried about the shape of her head (I worry about every little thing!)Hope that all goes well for you.
And I would hold off on food until she's 6 months as well. Babies don't produce bile until 6 months so if you feed them before that, they can't digest it and it all goes out the other end. So it's basically like starving them. Or at least that's what this nutritionist told me. Happy 5 months :)

Our Family said...

That is great how well she is learning. And rolling over, how exciting!!! What cute munchkins

Becky said...

She is such a cutie...and the blog book is actually REALLY simple. The only reason it took me so long is because I tried making my own templates...and then found out I was doing it wrong. Oh well!

Corey and Arleen Jensen said...

How time flies. I can't believe that she is that old. Your family is beautiful.