Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Birthday Wishes for You

Here's a Happy LATE Birthday to my AMAZING MOM and ADORABLE SIS...Both are one year older, and BOTH look 5 Years YOUNGER! I think it's the Sterling water.....(OHHH! How I MISS that Sterling water...we like to call it CELESTIAL WATER and every time we visit, we make sure to bring a few water bottles of Heaven back with us...)

I'm going to share with you just one FANTASTIC piece of information about these two FINE Ladies. (I could go on forever about these two...but we're keeping this SHORT and SWEET...cause they are both SHORT AND SWEET....

Meet my MOTHER - Clare Ann Fowles


My mother is Amazing because she can DO IT ALL...She is ALL of the following: (And we're going to count ALL of these as ONE BIG PIECE OF INFORMATION)
My mom is an impressive cook - One day I will learn her secret of how she makes 5 different foods found in the frige turn into 1 LARGE casserole
My mom is Very, Very, VERY patient...I have 9 brothers and 2 sisters...that's all I'm going to say.
My mom is not afraid of anything...she can exterminate BIG Ugly spiders with the best of them...If she is afraid of something, she has never let us know or shown any fear...I also love that she isn't afraid to do scary things...like driving a 15 passenger van on the FREEWAY...like milking the cow is the wee hours of the morning when it is still very darkish outside...
My mom is a 24 hour - at home doctor...she has doctor-ish answers for my doctor-ish questions. I always consult my mom before going to a doctor...I usually end up at the doctors because my mom cannot write a perscription...darn it! However, she does calm my fears and helps me grasp reality...
My mom has helped raise at least half the kids in Sterling...she is ALWAYS home and is willing to help in the babysitting area for those that need her.
(My GOODNESS! She's amazing, isn't she?!?...Let's keep going...)
My mother is the most selfLESS person I know.
She has a very good pair of LISTENING ears...I use their service ALL the time...I am never turned away.
My mom is 5 different people at church EVERY Sunday - primary teacher, Relief Society conductor AND teacher, kid-coraller, and prayer giver. WOW!
And most important: My Mom is FULL of UNCONDITIONAL Love!

Yes, that is just ONE FANTASTIC piece of information that I Love about my mom...(can you imagine how long this post would be if I wrote ALL the great things about my mother?)

Happy Birthday to you, MOM!

Now, Here's my youngest Sister, Kandice.


Kandice is in 5th Grade. She is an EXCELLENT student...she LIKES to read. Kandice's teachers LOVE her (yes, I know this because I was a teacher at her school...)
Kandice knows how to do cross-stich...THAT IS COOL!
Kandice has PRETTY hair. I like it a lot...she even lets me style it every now and then!
Kandice is a good friend. She doesn't like contention.
Kandice can do Ballroom dancing...and her partner is her older brother that is shorter than her...so cute! They are both excellent dancers.
Kandice is a GOOD person...
Last of all, something I LOVE about Kandice is what a VERY big help to my mother she is...The children at my family's house LOVE Kandice because she will take them outside to jump on the tramp, or ride bikes, or chase the kitties around the yard, or pet the horses, or swing on the neighbor's swings, or throw balls at the basketball hoop...and I didn't realize what a BIG job this really is until I became a mother...it takes a very patient and WILLING person to do all these things with kids...I am still learning how to be that kind of WILLING person.

Happy Birthday to you, Kandice!

We hope both your birthdays were like bundles of bright sun rays - full of Happiness. Wish we could have been there!

WE LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

All I can Say is AMEN! Your Mom is an AMAZING person! I love her to death! we could probley go on and on and on and on... Well you get it! About her!! We was blessed to be your guys neibors!

Ruby in the Rough said...

I still think sometimes, "What would Clare Ann do?" Ha! And I'm a little embarassed, but I thought there were 13 of you kids. (Your numbers: 9 brothers + 2 sisters + BreAnn = 12) Sorry I had that wrong! Happy birthday to her!

I miss Sterling water, too!

Anna said...

i have ALWAYS admired your mom - even though i don't know her very good. but just observing her growing up at girl's camp, firesides, our volleyball games, wrestling matches, little boy soccer games, etc... she's pretty amazing!

Hayden said...

Birthdays are so much fun! Especially when it's family! Since you asked... I am a Speech-Language Pathologist, so I fall under special education. I work at an elementary school now. Love it!

bandkworky said...

Tell your mom and sister happy birthday for me. We are doing great! I love Kindergarten!

Tara Mogle said...

Yay for your mom and sister. Your mom is an amazing lady and you have definietly learned from one of the best....and it shows. I don't know how she does it! She is a great example to everyone in sterling!

Katie McCaul said...

Happy Birthday! Your mom is one amazing lady! We all love her.

So you weren't down south so I assume Cam didn't pass his test? Just kidding but I did miss you guys.