Thursday, April 2, 2009

New News

CHOPPED off the Pretty LOCKS yesterday...

Before:



After:




My cousin, Kristel, was the one working the scissors...
I showed her a picture of the hair style Sandra Bullock was sporting and PRESTO! - Kristel created that same hairdo with my tresses...
Gifted I tell you, GIFTED!


Potty-training News:
Brayden now TELLS ME when he has to go potty. It has taken forever to get to this point, but we're glad we're finally here!



Aydrie:


Just doing her cute thing that she's so good at!


And Cam...


Nothing NEW here - he's ALWAYS this Sexy!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Love the new hair! Looks healthy and beautiful. Your family is cute. Can't wait to meet them someday.

Blackham Family said...

I love it. It is so cute. We stopped by yesterday sorry we missed you. maybe we should do dinner again Friday. Nathan and Cam both work. Unless that is not the case this week for you guys. Let me know it has been forever since we have done anything.

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

I love the haircut! You look super cute!

Tara Mogle said...

Love your hair. You always have pretty hair. Getting a big chop-off is such an exciting and fun thing to do. It is so pretty! And the best part is...it grows back and you can do it all over again. So cute!

Shy said...

I love the hair! Very cute. I think that's the shortest it's been since I've known you!!!

Our Family said...

wow i have missed out on alot!! Hair--- love it!! Giggles --soooo cute and life seems good. oh yes can not forget canning--- So brave what a domestic queen you are

Anna said...

LOVE the NEW DO! You sport it so well - look out Sandra Bullock! :)

The Mitchell's said...

I am always so entertained when reading your blog! Like the others, love your hair! Your hair is always beautiful!

Ruby in the Rough said...

BreAnn, I've always LOVED your hair! It's perfect, no matter what you do with it! And it can hardly be considered short now.

Katie McCaul said...

Looks so pretty! Love the giggles...she is so cute:) Also way to go on canning chicken...you are so passing me up we need to hang out again so I can get caught up on my food storage.