Thursday, April 9, 2009

4 Years Ago...

Four years ago today, I married my BEST FRIEND...And he's HOTT!
Although it was an extremely cold and WINDY day (blast that wind...so much for nice hair for pictures!), and my body was seized by a little something called MONO, it was an EXCITING, HAPPY day - one full of wonderful blessings. The first blessing was my miraculous come-back from the miserable depths of mono-ville. The night before, my father gave me a priesthood blessing. The Lord sure blessed me. The second blessing was Cam - so handsome in his Tux...being married to him in the Manti Temple. AMAZING! Some may think I wasn't coherent through the ceremony - but I was and I am so grateful.

The years have been good...really good.

The first year had Cam playing basketball for Snow College, which meant he was gone for days at a time. That was hard. I started teaching 1/2 day kindergarten. Loved that!

Our second year brought our first child, Brayden. Cam stopped playing ball and focused more on schooling...working hard to get his grades higher so he could apply for Pharmacy school. I taught 2nd grade full time...a challenge because I now left my new baby every day...hard.

And our third year, Cam applied for and was accepted to pharmacy school, I taught 1st grade full time...really hard!

Fourth year we moved, Cam started school AND work (he's got a full plate!), we had our second child, Aydrie, and I am staying at home doing all the mother/wifey/homemaker things...or at least trying to.

Like I said, these 4 years have been good. One year has not been harder than the others (I always heard the first year was hardest...not true for us). We've learned a lot, changed a bunch, and have grown closer than ever!

How blessed I am to be married to my best friend. This is why:
-he makes me laugh
-he doesn't complain
-he a great father..not only because he provides for our needs, but because he plays with Brayden...they play horsey, go to the store together, wrestle, chase each other, ....I could go on an on. He loves to hold Aydrie, and lately, he's the only one she will go to sleep for. He helps put the kids to bed...singing any imaginable song Brayden asks him to come up with. He has a way with children. I AM SO THANKFUL!
-he's hott!
-he is so patient with me and he has been since day 1
-he knows how to make me feel better
-he knows how to make others feel good, too...his clever whit can change an awkward situation into an enjoyable one.....that's why I take him with me EVERYWHERE!
-he knows how to dance the sexy way
-he's a ROCK in the gospel
-he's an awesome example to me...you know how they say to marry someone who makes you want to be a better person? I definitely did that.

I look forward to the many adventures we'll have in the future...It doesn't matter what we do - as long as I have him by my side, LIFE IS GOOD.

Happy Anniversary!





9 comments:

Shy said...

4 years!!! That's a long time :) You guys are so cute! Aren't good hubbies the best?

Tara Mogle said...

You guys are just too cute. Happy four years to you...may there be many more!

The McCauls said...

wow 4 yrs!! It's crazy how fast time goes by. I'm glad Cameron married you, you are a great addition to the Clark family.

Blackham Family said...

Congralations on 4 years. Thats fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

CUTE pictures!! What a great day. I remember it well...mono, Cam finally not sleeping on our couch,freezing cold ha ha j/k. We love the excitement both of you together bring to the family!!

p.s. your hands will never be as picturess (?spelling) as Kinleys...luv u Cam

Our Family said...

sexy dancing huh. thats my bro!! you get em tiger hehehe. I'm glad to have you in our fam breann. happy aniversary guys love you all and thanks for all the things you do for our family.

missy said...

Happy anniversary Breann! (and cam) Congrats to you two !! Thats great!!!

Ty Clark said...

You guys are hilarious! Well i just wanted to say thanx a TON for letting me and drew come up and have a blast! Thanx for celebrating easter with us to. That was lots of fun especially since family are not here to celebrate it with us! THANX!! :)

Ruby in the Rough said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! You are one blessedly beautiful couple!