Thursday, March 20, 2014

July-August 2011

July-August 2011
There was a lot going on in the Clark household during these two months. Cam was constantly looking and applying for pharmacy jobs. He was also a floating pharmacist for Walmart. (floating=working at a variety of Walmart stores to get 40 hours a week). After time, he landed a good job at the University of Utah hospital.
Pros:
-Great atmosphere...one reason is the University staffs really well. Therefore, one pharmacist doesn't get too overwhelmed with the workload (complete opposite of what happens at Walmart).
-Awesome boss and co-workers.
-Loan payoff...if Cam works for a non-profit organization (the UofU is one of these) for 10 years, the government will pay off his remaining school loans. (hopefully the government doesn't crash and burn before then...)
Cons:
-Cam had to work 2 weekends (including Sundays) a month...it is a tiny bit difficult to take almost 4 kids to church by your lonesome...difficult but doable. (This has since changed...only one weekend a month now)
-An hour drive to work...he's still driving an hour to and from work everyday to this day...definitely NOT awesome.


August was a big month for Brayden. He started kindergarten. Apparently I was not as ready for him to do this as I thought I was...I barely held it together as I dropped him off at school and snapped a few pics with his teacher. I rushed back to the van just before the water works hit...and my goodness they didn't stop....I'm blaming it on being 8.5 months pregnant. At this time, we were in the middle of buying a house...so Brayden started school where we would eventually be living...30 minutes away from where we were renting. So me and the girls hung out at my in-law's house for the 2 hours Brayden was at school.
Creating first-day-of-kindergarten project

Ready for school in new school clothes/shoes

Brayden with is awesome K teacher, Mrs. Ray


Annnnd this is what Jaelee looked like in August 2011...Pretty Stinkin' Cute I'd say!!

No comments: