Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Back at it.

Here we are...back at it again...it's about time, right!?
One of the reasons I am blogging again is because I want to have a journal of our days...the kids love looking at our history, I love it...I think Cam loves it...
and since I'm not a scrapbook-er or even a print-the-pics-off-the-camera-chip-er, blogging and then printing off blog books seems the best way to go.
So here we go.
(Another reason may be that I convinced Cam I needed a new computer so I could blog...he hesitantly agreed and I'm now here proving I didn't tell a fib)

First, a TON of catching-up to do...almost 3 years worth.

No biggie.


January 2011

Dress Up Awesomeness



Aydrie and her favorite blanket (it is now lost...has been for years)


Date Night #2: Architect Nerds
I asked out this Hottie for a date. My original plan was to have a friendly competition of computer games...changed my plans last minute. We put our building skills to work and created food structures. The whole process came naturally... I'm wondering why Cam didn't choose architecture as a profession...

Cam's creation



My creation



Dating this guy is pretty much fantastic!



Fam Date with my bro Ryan - we saw the 'popcorn show' Megamind

(Cam's sexy face...just incase you forgot)


Jaelee's first Pig-tail


Random Cuteness




No comments: