Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Related to TALENT

These AMAZING works of art were created by my brother-in-law, Kinley.



Every time we visit their house, I feel like I am standing in the Very-Creative-KINLEY PUZEY Art Museum.

One day, as I was gazing at one piece of art hanging in his cute daughter's room.
I politely and very sneakily hinted that I LOVED his work. I proceeded to shower him with compliments...ALL true, of course...

And the next thing I new...

Waaah-Laaah...

He surprised me with my very own art for my very own house.
(B for Brayden, A for Aydrie)






It almost brought tears to my eyes....Almost (being the non-crier that I am, this was a big deal)


This is only ONE of the many perks of being related to TALENT...

Amazing!

So....

Want one of YOUR VERY OWN?

Let me know...

I could be that 'person-on-the-inside' who would hit up my bro-in-law, who then would make ALL your art dreams come true...

8 comments:

Our Family said...

he did those? they are amazing!!!

BALLS said...

holy cow.... those are AMAZING! he is very talented! i love them. i just might have to get one when i figure out where i can put one.

Amber said...

Hey those are so beautiful. Where do I sign up to get one?

Anonymous said...

Those are AWESOME. I wish I knew that guy...O wait I'm the lucky wifee of this amazing artist. I really love the way yours turned out.

Katie McCaul said...

Those are awesome! I am totally jealous;)

Kinley said...

I paid her to say those nice things.
You can check out my blog to see some of my other projects. I just started it. http://blacklinedesignstudio.wordpress.com/
or email me at blacklinedesignstudio.com
Thanks for the nice comments.
Kinley

Shy said...

Yeah, how did Kinley and his family get all the creative genes in my family??? In fact lots of my mom's family is creative and there is my mom and our family....not so much :) So, since you love figuring out where to put things in a house....that is where I am at now! So, if you find yourself in ID....let me know!

missy said...

...I do LOVE that they are personalized! Lucky YOU!!!