Thursday, July 30, 2009

Family Camp...Part Uno

A couple weeks ago we attended my mom's side family reunion.

We camped.

And...

kids played parachute...



Cam completed a little more of an AWESOME book (Cam won't let me disclose the title....too embarrassing, he says)



We fished...
(With the help of the small ones, we were quite successful in catching our fair share of green moss and ugly weeds)
(My sis-in-law Jamie, her two girls Meghan and Keltsy, Brayden, and my youngest brother, Trevor)



And ate Muddy Buddies, wore sunglasses, and fished...all at the same time!



Mommies held the babies...
(Sister Kasha and her boy, Ethyn)



And Grandma held the babies...



We enjoyed a little fire time (Smores = graham cracker, roasted marshmallow, and Peanut Butter Cup...WoW!)



Brayden practiced his kissy face...



More holding of the babies...



And kids posing before the mighty flour-sock battle broke out...
(L to R: Shaylee (Kasha (sis)and Kinley's girl), KoriAnn (Aunt and Uncle Arleen & Corey's girl), Trevor (youngest brother), Keltsy, Meghan (Jason (bro) and Jamie's girls), and Brayden)


You might be wondering what a flour-sock battle is...

More to come on that...

Later.

13 comments:

BALLS said...

what a fun time. i am really craving muddy buddies and roasted mellows now, thanks!;) i cant wait to hear what a flour sock thingy is all about.

Becky said...

I love camping! So...what was Cameron reading? Twilight? The peanut butter cup with Smores idea is ingenius! I love sumemr!

Amy said...

That looks fun! I also like the PB cup with the smores idea and muddy buddies sound great! I love to read your blog. You have such a cute voice :) I can hear BreAnn when I read it.

Anna said...

muddy buddies at our house is called puppy chow. i have no idea why. it's soooo good though and reminds me of the good ol' days of girl's camp. i can't believe that kasha has a boy and jamie has 2 girls!!!

Our Family said...

some sweet camp out !!

Westons said...

Looks like you had fun (kind of reminds me of the trek, since I don't have many other camping experiences to relate it to). Now I'm curious to know: what was Cameron reading? LOL, if you don't tell, people will imagine the worst :)

missy said...

ha ha! I just want to know what the book was??? Was it twilight???? Very cute post Breann!!

THE COX FAMILY said...

I love camping! Haven't gone in forever but its fabulous.

Steph said...

Didn't get a chance to camp this summer but I'm glas that you did! Looks like fun..and I'm very intrigued on the flour sock and what was cam was reading??

Blackham Family said...

I totally know what book he was reading! Ha tell him it is blackmail for all the stocking he has done. We miss you guys we need to hang out again sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

I guess if he is too embarressed to say what he was reading, I was there and can say that he was reading....Anne of Greene Gables HA HA HA!!! J/K. No really it was just as bad, he was reading the third book of the Twilight series, and he was WAY into them. Love ya Cam.

Corey and Arleen Jensen said...

Good times, good times. Will you please make me a CD of your pictures from the camping trip. I am going to make a book and would like everyones pictures. You know I don't thnik any of us took a picture of our favorite activity. The horseshoe game. Maybe because it was a little to******** I don't know. If you got any I definatly want some.

bandkworky said...

Sounds like such a blast. We are going to try to go camping in a few weeks, and I can't wait for some s'mores!