Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pizza Party

This is the newest member of our OUTDOOR equipment:


Brayden LOVES it...

Aydrie HATES it...


Cam put it together (well, unfolded it - thanks to the ease of modern inventions) and hooked it to his bike.
We fastened the kids in.
Apparently Aydrie didn't like being strapped in...she screamed.


And screamed...


...and screamed some more.

We started out on what was supposed to be something we like to call 'Little Caesar's Pizza Picnic at the PARK!'
We made it down the driveway and halfway up the hill that leads to our house...

Cam wanted to die...

And that's when I realized we forgot our Little Caesar's Pizza.

And then Cam did indeed about die...

And Aydrie screamed...

and screamed...

and Yes, MORE screaming from Aydrie.

...I don't think she UNDERSTOOD that we were going to the PARK to eat PIZZA!

We turned around and went back to the garage, unstrapped TWO screaming children - Brayden didn't want the fun to end, and Aydrie had experienced all the fun she could handle.

NO WORRIES...

We completed our Little Caesar's Pizza Party around our kitchen table.

We'll try it again.

SOON!

5 comments:

Blackham Family said...

You guys are soo funny. Thank you soo much for dinner it was soo good. I think Nathan is about ready to steal you from Cameron for your food. Ok he wouldnt do that. But I will have to get those receipes so nathan will stay married to me.

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

wow, laughing the whole time i was reading this....I got one of those for mothers day and paycee screams, and screams, and screams, when we get her in it, but i think its the anxiety that Adysen is going to touch her the whole intire time she is in there.... LOL we need to get together soon!!!

Becky said...

Oh my heavens--that's a funny story! You have such a gift at writing!

Our Family said...

that is a funny post but so true!! parenthood I love it as I'm sure you do with your cutie pies!! SWEET bike thing!!

missy said...

ha ha ha!! funny breann!! I want to get one of those for my bike to pull Madd but I am worried I won't be able to pull him!!!