Sunday, May 10, 2009

M is for...

M is for:
A Mother's Day that was full of Magical Moments-

First, we were able to sleep in....church isn't until 11...MARVELOUS!

Second, Cam Made M pancakes and fruity smoothies...wow...MIND-BLOWING MASTERPIECES!

Third, we relaxed and Mingled all day...MAGNIFICENT!


Fourth, Cam serenaded and surprised me with this Mystical Mother's Day song - written and performed by himself...MOSTLY MAGICAL!

(video coming soon.....hopefully....I couldn't get it to upload this time...)

Fifth, my brother called home. He is a Missionary in South Carolina...we Missed his call - couldn't go home - but I'm sure it was MIGHTY-WONDERFUL!

And Sixth, we tried some green asparagus for the first time...MEDIOCRE...Maybe not so Magical...

Happy Mother's Day to YOU! Hope your day was full of Magical Moments!

5 comments:

Our Family said...

looks like a good day!! I love being a mom

Anna said...

did brayden seriously eat that whole huge cup of magical smoothie? what a guy. must be his dad's boy! :)

Westons said...

Cute stuff. I love all the sweet things husbands do on Mother's Day. Sorry about the asparagus. You'll have to find a great cheese sauce recipe to serve with it next time :)

The McCauls said...

Of course Cam would have to whip out a song for you. I can't waitto hear it live.

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

you should try doing asparigus like my sis-in law taught me.... you get a baking pan put tin foil down, put the asparigus on the tin foil put olive oil over them, just a little salt and pepper and BOIL them in the stove..... the fresh is the best, you boil for about 10 to 15 min.... so they are still a little crunchy!! SO GOOD!!!
Glad you had a good mothers day!!
Your little family is to cute!