Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Cam!




Today is Cameron's 25th birthday! Because of school and work, we couldn't celebrate or do anything fun today. We'll do some kind of party next week. I did send home-made oreo cookies with him to school for him and his friends (yep, that's the teacher in me). Those cookies were the closest thing to a cake he got today. Sorry Cam!
I love Cameron so much! I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is the best husband, father, and friend that I could ever ask for. I can't believe how well he juggles family time, school, work, and all his other responsibilities. Brayden and Aydrie are so lucky to have him as a father. He is so cute with Aydrie and so fun with Brayden. Brayden LOVES playing with his dad. Cam brings so much life and fun to our home. Cameron is, without a doubt, the life of the party! I think everybody would agree with me on that!
I love you, Cameron! You are the best thing that has happened to me.
Happy Birthday!




8 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for sending the cookies! They were wonderful! Happy Birthday again Cameron. Class would be dull without you!

Blackham Family said...

Nathan didnt even tell me sorry happy belated b-day. He is pretty funny especially for a stocker :).
Ok Breanne a couple things. I got this website 4 you http://safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/2008/10/how-to-make-cardboard-box-oven.html. I know it is kinda ghetto cooker but better then having nothing and really cheap tp make we had most of the stuff. and we decided to call it off 4 tuesday since our boys dont have class. i think chris still does though. dang class. I dont know about your house right now but nathan is having a lot of stress about this test. it doesnt help he works any moment he has off. oh this break will be much needed next week.

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

breann, those cookies were fantastic! my sister makes them, but they just are not as good as yours, what is your secret? Maybe you should post the receipe on your blog . . . Happy Birthday Cam!

Ty Clark said...

Hey Cam! Hope that your birthday was somewhat fun. I know that school and work got in the way but I hope you have a Happy Birthday and I guess when I get back we will def PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR and play some tunes for your birthday! Maybe I will give you some of my skills on the guitar as well! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!

Emilee said...

Your oreo cookies were the best I've had and a great surprise on Friday thanks! I think that Cameron needs to have a birthday every week! j/k :) Honestly I think that he is the life of the party at school too. He really helps ease the tension in that place.

Emilee said...

Oh and Happy Birthday Cameron:)

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

Wow, I can't belive we are getting so old!! Its crazy! We should get together for dinner sometime soon!! sending our love your way! Oh and Happy Birthday Cam!
Love Becky

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-streaming-film-mulan/