Saturday, October 9, 2010

Some of This, and a Little of That...

At the beginning of September, my family had Family Pictures taken.
Details:
*Photos taken because, well, it's awesome to get everyone in a photo together to see how fantastic we look...or don't look. Whatever. But mainly they were taken because my brother Devan left for the MTC a few days after the shoot. All members of my family will not be together again for 4 years. (Allen will leave on his mission before Devan returns.) Oh the sweetness of it all. I love missionaries.
*Photos taken at 7:00 a.m. - wow. Not to worry - we had a large bag of candy that kept SOME of the children and ALL of the adults happy. However, that bag of candy did nothing for our frozen toes/fingers/ears/noses/cheeks.
That's okay. Family pictures are totally worth it all!

Here are SOME of the photos...

Our family:


EVERYBODY (except for two unborn babies...one in November, one in April - and no, neither are mine):


My parents and siblings:


Dad, Mom, and my Grandpa Fowles:


Grandkids...(Oooohh the cuteness):


And finally, Mr. Studly and myself:



There you have it...well SOME of it.


Now...
Also in September, Cam and I went on a cruise. WHAT?!?! Yes, we did. And it was AMAZING...most of it. We especially loved getting OFF the gigantic titanic-like ship.
We were gung-ho and picture-happy. We were NEVER going to forget this trip. Never, Ever. Picture-HAPPY I tell you.
Well, you will not get to view the plethora of pictures we took....we have them NO MORE. Sad story. We lost our camera while on one of the islands - the LAST island of the trip to be exact.
Therefore, we will not be viewing those pictures either. Ever. I hope somebody in the Grand Turk is enjoying them. No - actually, I hope nobody is enjoying them. I hope they are erased and forever gone. Instead, I hope somebody is enjoying our camera and it's picture-taking abilities.
aaahh.
On a happier note, we do have exactly 27 photos from our under-water camera that are not yet developed. Once it is developed, you will get to see an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny part of our cruise. And I'll tell the Cruise story then.

So, there's a LITTLE of that.

And, finally....

Aydrie is potty trained. It took about 5-6 days. Awesome.
Now, if we could only get her to understand that no diaper does NOT mean bare bottom...all day long...

Hola!

15 comments:

Amy said...

You look GREAT!

Sorry about your camera. That totally stinks. Where did you go on your cruise?

How are things going?

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

Those pictures are super cute! They turned out great, I am super bummed that I won't get to see any of your pictures from the cruise though. It makes me wonder if you guys really went on this trip or if Cameron was just trying to make me jealous. My rotations are going great, this one right now is from 1-11 pm so I never get to see Steve, but I am really enjoying it and learning a ton. Tell Cam Hi and I wish you guys were able to come up the canyon tonight with us.

Our Family said...

your pictures are perfect!! Everyone looks so dang good i am glad you posted those!! so fun you guys got to go on that cruise you both need that!!

Corey and Arleen Jensen said...

Even thought you have no pictures, the time spend will be etched in your mind forever. Good times always are. Your family pictures turned out great.

Stephs Story said...

You guys are such a cute family! Thanks for posting all your pics! It's great to see how awesome of a family you have!

Becky said...

Your family pictures are wonderful! Such a cute family. :)

I got very excited when you mentioned you went on a cruise--and then I was sad at the tragic loss of your camera. What a rollercoaster of emotions!

P.S. You look absolutely lovely in the pictures...which I'm sure Cameron is a good husband and tells you every day!

Paily said...

So cute! I think you and your family are great! To answer your question, I was married in the Oquirrh Mtn temple because my mission president is the temple president. By getting married there, he was able to perform the sealing. Thanks for coming to the reception!

Anna said...

oh my i was beginnig to think you'd fallen off the face of the blogging world. welcome back! you are beautiful mrs clark! and so is your family. only the guys are more handsome than beautiful.
so sorry about your camera. that is a real doozy.

Ruby in the Rough said...

What an awesome, huge, beautiful family! Forgive me, but for some reason, I thought your parents had 13 kids. :\ Oops. :) I'm so happy to see pictures of everyone.

Oh, I'm sooo sorry about the camera. That's happened to us before, but we have no idea where it went. . . Liesl said she threw it in the ivy, but we never did find it.

Katie McCaul said...

OH your pictures are so pretty! Your family is so cute. I am super jealous of the cruise! I am glad you had a great time so sad to hear about your camera that is crazy:( Hope to see you guys soon we will invite you for dinner or something.

BALLS said...

love the pics there are so cute. cant believe your lost your camera that is so sad. i am so sorry. at least you will always have the memories. cant wait to hear all about we love cruises.

Lisa and Dan said...

very cute family pictures. We need to get some. I bought the outfits for us to have pictures taken a month ago, but haven't gotten around to the pictures yet. That's horrible you lost your camera. I am so sorry. I would be so upset! I hope it was an enjoyable trip otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the camera!!! For some reason we still haven't heard your cruise story. You'll have to tell us one day when we get together. Oh and by the way, thanks for telling the whole world about another baby on the way!! J/K. I'm starting to show anyway so it is okay. oh...I don't know if you have heard the story about what has recently been found out, but I will have to tell you that too one of these days. Love ya sis.

Steph said...

Love the family pics! So sad about your camera!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

cute family pictures!!!

can't wait to see your only-surviving-proof of cruise pictures!