Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good

I sit here, eating a raspberry-filled donut and popcorn that we purchased from the close-by Holiday, and I am watching Cam - his body bulging with muscles that I didn't know he had ...and I wish that I was able to do as many pull-ups as he just pulled up....

The donuts and popcorn do not help me get closer to the goal of doing pull-ups...
But they TASTE SO GOOD...

That will be another day's goal....When things have changed...

Here's and update...

The past three weeks:

Cam started his second year in Pharmacy school, passed his first test, and continues to be a faithful member at Gold's Gym. His Dad is his trainer...like I said...Cam comes home with muscles that I didn't even know existed....

I started teaching Pre-school with my in-laws and a good friend. It's been fantastic so far...I get to teach Brayden. That's a joy. I spend my days coloring and cutting and laminating and cutting some more...and I enjoy it. Cam says I was meant to be a teacher.

Brayden loves pre-school but he was more excited when he finally got his backpack. All the kids at school had one. He asked for a backpack the following day and a half...cute...and once he got a backpack, it took a nap with him, traveled around the house ALL day with him, and even went to bed with him...

Aydrie is all over the place. She'll be 1 year old next month. She's crawling and standing up to things and falling down from other things. She's a very happy baby...even though she doesn't get a full night's sleep...which means Cam and I don't get sleep either...and she's still happy about it...She's a joy also.

Not too CRAZY but we seem to stay busy.

Life is GOOOOD...

4 comments:

Westons said...

I can just picture you chowing down on donuts and popcorn while Cameron is working out . . . pretty funny!
How fun that you get to teach again. And how cute about Brayden and his backpack! So do you all teach together, or do you take turns? Millie's in a group of six and the moms take turns teaching for a week. I'm the last on the rotation so I haven't done it yet, but I'm pretty nervous; I don't think I was born to be a teacher!

Katie McCaul said...

Oh sounds so fun! Girl don't even get me started on pigging out while Jason is either going running or doing sit ups...I know i am going to regret it once this baby comes, but it is too hard not too. I love teaching with you and yes you are meant to be a teacher you are so talented at it:) Reddek thinks he needs to go to school everyday! He also loves playing with Brayden.
PS the picture in your last post Brayden looks alot like your lil bro Devin. THey are getting so big.

BALLS said...

i have the same problem with working out. i just get too many munchies. i love that kids love backpacks. they think they are the neatest things.

Shy said...

That's awesome! I'm so bad about what I eat and when I do work out I feel obligated to have ice cream or something to congratulate myself! Are you still doing P90X? Sounds like you guys are doing well!