Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ryan's Home!!!


Here we are waiting in the airport for my brother. Everyone but Cameron, my older brother and his family, and three of my younger brothers were there.


This is my mom with the younger kids. The kids were so impressed with the elevator going up and down. That's what they are all looking at. It kept their attention for a little while. My mom is so great with kids. She was able to keep most of the kids calm and close by while we waited. Grandmas sure have a way with children!


My brother Ryan




More pictures of Ryan and the family!


Family picture - except my dad, who is taking the picture. (Sorry, a little blurry)


After the airport, my family came back to our house and my mom and dad made tacos. This is Ryan and my mom.


This is how excited Cameron was when he finally got home from work and saw Ryan. Ha ha. Cam's always making us laugh!


This is Ryan playing with Brayden and my youngest brother, Trever.
Welcome home Ryan! We love you!

5 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!! i love all your pictures.

Blackham Family said...

Yeah we love blogs Thanks for writing me and letting me know. Little Adrie is SO cute. I hope you can come on thursday. We do need to do more for sure. I just was a little afraid of overwelming you with the new little one.

Our Family said...

Thats great to see your brother home. and golfing cam, so jealous i got clubs for christmas our first year we got hitched and only used twice due to pregnancy. but i bet i could still beat you even if i was throwing up and with my big belly! ha ha love you guys

Ty Clark said...

WOW Ryans already home that seemed like it went by fast! What did Brayden think about seeing this person he is not used to? And Cam sorry but I do think Tawnie can still beat you HAHA!!

THE COX FAMILY said...

Yeah for Ryan. I can't believe how old he looks. And skinny. He will always be 12 years old in my eyes. Just kidding. Congrats to him on a job well done.